Robin Thicke’s Dog Ate All The Weed!
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Singer Robin Thicke and his lovely 20-year-old girlfriend are definitely not going to win any dog-owner-of-the-year awards anytime soon because the two unintentionally gave their dog some pot. Yup, they accidentally (or should we say ‘accidentally’) drugged their terrier mix.
April Love Geeary was the one who announced to the world that Robin and she bought a $350 dog named Bincy in April, but it seems that the couple is in no way fit to own a dog. April confessed that only one day after they adopted the dog, Bincy ‘somehow’ managed to find their stash. Expectedly, the poor dog got sick and had to be taken to the vet.
However, that was not the end of Bincy’s pothead days. Three days later, the mishievous dog came back to the vet, for the exact same reason as the first time. April tried to justify herself, but friends and fans were not amused by her explanations.
Here’s what she tweeted:
“IT’S NOT ME!!! Some falls on the ground or she sits by him smoking and just inhales it hahaha.”
Bincy is apparently fine now, but who knows for how long. April also said that Robin took Bincy to the vet another time when they thought she got high again, but it turns out that the doggy just ate garlic. Too bad no one told them that garlic is also poisonous to dogs.