This Is How You Properly Babysit A Dog
When you hire a dog sitter, you expect them to be responsible and take good care of your dog. So, what could possibly go wrong? From too much television to inappropriate dog romances, you can expect trouble.
1. He’s been bad, so now he’s grounded.
2. His first visit to the zoo. “Omg, what are these walking monsters?”
3. “My human never lets me sit in the front seat. You are so much nicer.”
4. “This is the best day of my life. Coke is the best.”
5. “Thank you for letting me eat everything! I’m so blessed and satisfied I could die!”
6. “What if she’s going to tell…? Is that why she’s taking photos?”
7. Eat, sleep, pass out, repeat.
8. Let’s dress up! You can be an old lady.
9. Yes, forbidden stuff!
10. Television! Finally!
11. A totally inappropriate dog love romance, as promised. And deeply disturbing.
12. “Extended Internet time! I’m going to surf the hell out of YouTube!”
13. “Is he going to lick it? Lick it! Come on, lick it already! Nothing’s happening. Why is nothing happening?”