The Bichon Frise originated in the 13th century as a descendent from the Water Spaniel.
They became the French royalty’s favorites in the 16th century and were also cherished by the painters of the Spanish school. Today, Bichons are primarily companion and show dogs.
They are tiny, fluffy and lively dogs who love everyone and need their humans to be happy. Bichons are intelligent, bold and friendly pets who are eager to learn. Also, they are amazing with kids and other animals.
1. This one who has a gift for you
2. And this one who is part of the big surprise
3. This one who is happy in a box with his BFF
4. This one who doesn’t know what to wear
5. This one who doesn’t feel like playing anymore
6. This one who wants to impress you
7. This one who has a super important day in front of her
8. This one who is ready for another adventure
9. This one who wants to eat all day long
10. This bunch who wants to make the perfect picture
11. These guys who have some important things to do
12. This one who never wants to go home
13. This one who is having the best time ever
14. This one who’s had a busy week
15. And this one who wants to call it a day